Hey Loves! It’s time for your quarterly goals check in!!! As you all know, every quarter, I take some time to pause and reflect on the goals that I have set for the year. I celebrate the ones I’ve accomplished, add any new ones, remove ones that are no longer relevant to me and evaluate where my progress is on my remaining goals.
As a reminder, here was my theme for this year:
Dream ♥ Hustle ♥ Achieve
So let’s get to it…
My blog goals include:
New WebsiteCOMPLETE As you all can see, I have redesigned my website to make it more user friendly. Take some time to explore some of its categories like For Every Queen, Lady V speaks and more to find what you like. I’m certain my site has something for every Queen out there.
- New Products
- One of my goals last year was to design some statement tee’s for you all and I can finally say that is complete! I recently launched the first of my new statement tee’s for this year specifically for all of my goal digger Queens. Grab yours by purchasing here. I plan to release at least 2 more shirts this year so I’m sure you’ll find something for the Queen in you!
- GOAL UPDATE: I am releasing my second t-shirt for sell this coming Sunday!!! So I’m making really good progress on this goal!
- More Videos/Vlogs!
- The feedback that I received on my videos was very positive in 2017 (even though I had NO intention on ever starting a YouTube channel haha). But I have been enjoying this journey and realized I love connecting with you all through video so look forward to seeing more frequent videos from me this year. If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up to follow me on YouTube. My goal is to post at least 3 new videos every month (hopefully more!)
- GOAL UPDATE: I have fallen off of posting new videos. I’ve recorded them but have gotten busy and haven’t edited them. I think my last video was a month ago. I will work on getting back into growing my YouTube channel and posting videos more regularly.
- More Giveaways!
- Who doesn’t like receiving free stuff?!! I plan to host at least 3-4 giveaways this year and they will be bigger and better than last year so stay tuned! Some giveaways may only be announced on Instagram while some only announced on YouTube so be sure you’re signed up to follow all of my platforms. My first giveaway was posted earlier this month on Instagram.
- GOAL UPDATE: As of the date of this post, I’ve hosted two giveaways – one in January and one in February. I will be doing another giveaway on April 2nd! To learn more about that giveaway and how you could win, click here!
- More Collaborations
- I love collaborating with other bloggers/vloggers. I’m hoping to do more collaborations this year and would love to do another collab with a vlogger. I would like to do at least 3 collaborations this year so if interested, hit me up!
- GOAL UPDATE: I’ve done one collaboration so far with the beautifully talented Keyva Jo Fontnette so I have 2 more to do to reach my target for the year. To see my fashion collaboration with Keyva, click here.
- More Series
- Last year I introduced you all to my #KnowYourWorth series in February. I hope to do at least 2 more mini-series this year with you all. My next series is specifically for my single Queens and will be posted next month!
- GOAL UPDATE: I hosted my single series in February. It was a week long devotional study for my single Queens. As a result of the feedback I have decided to add a new goal specifically with my single queens in mind.
- SINGLE SISTAH SATURDAYS: NEW GOAL
- As a result of my series in February, I’ve decided to do a monthly podcast for single Queens. In the podcast we will be talking all about single-lady ish! Please send me what topics you’d like to hear! I’m kicking it off on Monday, April 2nd with a giveaway! Click here to learn more.
Updated Blog Schedule and ContentCOMPLETE To ensure that I am posting consistent content for you all on a weekly basis, I have created a blog posting schedule to include: one minute motivational videos, business/blog/entrepreneur tips, more travel, fashion and beauty blogs, career and finance tips, #WCW Queen Spotlight features and more!
- Growth and visibility goals for Instagram and YouTube
- While it’s not all about the numbers, I do have goals to expand my reach on both Instagram and YouTube as I have selected these as my two primary social media platforms for 2018. Wish me luck!
- GOAL UPDATE: I have grown my IG account by 200 followers since January 1, 2018!!! My YouTube channel has grown to over 80 followers. Baby steps but I’m loving the progress so far!
Finalize my KnowYourWorth book.Finalize my Singles book by December 2018. (Decided to change which book I would focus on this year)
- Create blog business cards.
- GOAL UPDATE: I really need to do this! Still haven’t done it yet.
Some of my personal goals include:
- This year, I want to spending more time with God not only in scripture but in prayer as well. I’m trying to incorporate daily prayer and devotional time with God as well and I’m tracking my progress.
- GOAL UPDATE: I have spent quite a bit more time with God and just recently finished a 7 week bible study with my church group.
- Healthy-ish Lifestyle (don’t judge! haha)
- I want to work out at least 3-4 times/week and incorporate more vegetarian meals as well, eating at least one vegeterian meal a week!
- I need to eat more green veggies. Lol. I actually love green veggies, I just don’t cook them as much as I should. I also will be sharing more healthy-ish recipes with you all on my vlog this year so stay tuned.
- GOAL UPDATE: So far so good! I have consistently worked out at least 3x/week and have incorporated more green veggies in my diet! I still need to work on incorporating at least one vegetarian meal to my weekly routine and I have some healthy vlogs coming soon.
- I have declared my 30th year to be my year of travel. So far I have trips to Costa Rica coming up along with some smaller trips to San Francisco, Colorado and a few other places. I’m hoping to add a Spain and Jamaica trip as well. Don’t worry, I’m taking you all with me and will be blogging/vlogging about those trips as well.
- Read more books as well as books/resources to grow my business.
- Take a fun class. (This year I plan to take a weekly hip hop class. I’ve already started posting some of the videos on my Instagram so head on over to check them out).
- NEW GOAL: Buy a house by the end of the year! (Yaasss, your girl got real goals!)
What are some of your goals for this year? What else would you like to see me do on my site this year? Let’s be sure to pray for one another and keep each other lifted throughout this year! ~Videllia