It’s almost the end of the year and I’m excited at all that I’ve accomplished this year. At the end of this month, I’m going to take a break from the website from now until the beginning of the new year while I work on creating some great new content for you all (including a giveaway in the new year). But until then, I wanted to give you a quick update on my 2017 goals. (You can read previous updates here – Q1, Q2 and Q3 ).
Here’s an update on my progress on my blogging goals:
- As of today, I partially have achieved my goal to post on my site at least once a week. Fell off a little this summer but trying to remain consistent now.
- I did officially create my podcast channel AND my YouTube channel. I plan to be an avid vlogger in 2018 so definitely make sure you are signed up for my YouTube channel by following me here. You can also find me on Soundcloud by clicking here.
- I kicked off my first giveaway in February and it was met with a great response rate. I also did another giveaway for reaching 1,000 followers on Instagram in Q2. I’m closing out the month with a holiday giveaway (so stay tuned) and then kicking off the new year with another giveaway (again stay tuned). Giveaways are only getting better and are offered on my social media platforms so be sure to sign up to follow me.
- I partnered with two other bloggers and hosted giveaways with them which helped me reach my network and collaboration goal for the year. I also did a joint Vlog with another blogger in April which was posted to YouTube! My first Vlog! You can view that here.
- I finished designing the first draft of one of my T-shirts and working on the second. The first should go on sale at the beginning of the new year.
- I’m still working on creating those blogging business cards which I need.
- I scheduled my first photo shoot in Q2 and have updated my website to reflect some of those new looks!
Wow. I’ve made some great progress so far in 2017! I am still working on my e-book and increasing my visibility and other goals but so far so good! My e-book is going to be next, I’m claiming it.
In terms of my personal goals, I have been grinding hard and being more consistent as well as working on my relationship with God.
My fitness has picked back up and I’ve been able to get at least 3 workouts in a week, with most weeks being 3 workouts. My boyfriend bought me a step tracking device and I’m excited to reach my 10,000 steps on most days (haha).
As I reflect over what I’ve accomplished so far, I’m happy with what I’ve been able to achieve. I still have more work to do but I think I’ve accomplished a lot of my goals for 2017!
Now what about you? How did you do with your 2017 goals. Let me know through the comments section. If you’ve fallen off, just add those to your 2018 goals and start over again!